What happens when mommy doctor gets sick?
Well in case you didn’t know let me inform you:
1. Her nose runs like a faucet while she holds her head down while helping with homework.
2. Her head pounds while fixing dinner and STILL arranging schedules.
3. Breathing while running errands feels like snorting hot peppers in her left nostril.
4. She gets a little exasperated with little people calling her name who are old enough to understand that mommy doesn’t feel well, yet they keep calling her name!
5. Just before complete exhaustion, she takes some sniffling, stuffy head, sore throat so-she-can-rest medicine and goes to bed!
Housework be darned! There is another perfectly capable adult in the house who is a big boy and can handle two little girls and dinner clean up!
So totally not being mean to hubby AT ALL! I am just a keep on going even when it hurts kind of girl! Well, this time I just went to bed and I am sure everything will be just fine!
Divas, sometimes we gotta just let GO!
Psalm 127:2 The Message:
It’s useless to rise early and go to bed late, and work your worried fingers to the bone. Don’t you know he enjoys giving rest to those he loves?
This post is part of a weekly meme hosted by Shell at Things I Can’t Say!